JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/11/2004 10:35:44 AM

post warping

ok has some people experienced when you try to post something, but the post flies to a completely different thread. just today I was talking about the fall of reach and my post lands in this conversation about vegeterians........
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zels no sry I dont have a link It might have, but I dont understand, it was on topic and everyting =/[/quote] Was it really? Dum Dumm Dummm.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• no sry I dont have a link It might have, but I dont understand, it was on topic and everyting =/
    Add more answer options

• It may well have been moved.
    Add more answer options

• Do you have a link to the post where it happened?
    Add more answer options

• lol no mate I was talking on the library, and the thread it jumped to was in the flood. unless I was REALLY stoned or something that probably wont happen....
    Add more answer options

• Tis a mistery I dunno about this, as it's never happened to me. Maybe it's just clumsyness on your behalf? No offence.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.