JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 1:10:01 AM

Dang!

Since the new B.net opened up, so many new people have joined! This is great! Now we are a few more steps closer to world domination!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wonder how every one new herd about the new bungie?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Add more answer options

• No, its what Marty says for his quote for his chapter [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=%2Ffanclub%2F1%2F&submit=Go]Here![/url]
    Add more answer options

• wow, so many new people, makes me feel like a veteran, at least it makes up for the clensing on the .net "nonpassports".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron Ten million strong- and growing...[/quote] Heh... I think you mean 10 BILLION strong- and growing. Oops. Only 6 billion on this planet. Well, if we happen to reach 40 million, we'll be able to replenish all the deaths caused by the Black Death in the middle 1300's...
    Add more answer options

• I want one million dollars.
    Add more answer options

• 10 million is that a fact
    Add more answer options

• lol 'Flood" eh get it
    Add more answer options

• It's all falling into place now... >D
    Add more answer options

• I know I just joined today and theres so much stuff to talk about
    Add more answer options

• Ten million strong- and growing...
    Add more answer options

• Yea, finaly there is a flood of activity, instead of a drought.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.