JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 1:05:28 AM

halo action figures?

are these figures just something to keep fans occupied till halo 2 is released? does anyone bother to collect these halo action figures? i love them, i have them all, including the limited edition 3 inch master chief that came with pre ordering halo 2 [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:05:52 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cuz merchandising is kool you can have like the halo cereal
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess I wasn't fast enough.
    Add more answer options

• What does the game have to do with Action Figures?
    Add more answer options

• when fans were first able to order halo 2 (this is only at gamestop stores) they had a 3 inch master chief that you got for ordering it, but they were very limited
    Add more answer options

• good point remeber the bottom line is this game will kick major ass
    Add more answer options

• Personally, even though I'm a little old for it, I would like a little scale warthog to display.
    Add more answer options

• I dont think you can make the game any better, its good enough
    Add more answer options

• Hey, I pre-oredered Halo 2 and didn't get anything except an empty wallet.
    Add more answer options

• I got a master chief. I needed atleast one...
    Add more answer options

• why not like bungie could always use more money to make the game better
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.