JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 12:55:50 AM

Here, got the link to work. Let me know what you think. Sorry in advance for reposting, but the other thread went to the second page where no one could see it, and I want to know what you think/see yours. Sorry again. [b][url=http://www.geocities.com/jharbst55/halo2.htm]Nothing Fancy[/url][/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b][url=http://www.geocities.com/jharbst55/halo2.htm]Added[/url][/b] a few more. Come on guys, add some of your own.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All righty then.
    Add more answer options

• Just email it to me when you get it. And, I added [b][url=http://www.geocities.com/jharbst55/halo2.htm]another[/url][/b] [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:15:10 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Ok I can do that sometime, it will take me some time though.
    Add more answer options

• Give me a pic and I'll make one.
    Add more answer options

• There should be an avatar of a Black MC meleeing a White one in the back.
    Add more answer options

• Heh, almost. Just windows Fax and Picture viewer or something. But they aren't too bad. You guys should make some. Thanks for the feedback...I'm gonna try and make some more.
    Add more answer options

• I like the first one, the second is cool, but kinda...I don't know, I just don't like it as much.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty cool. Did you make those with Paint?
    Add more answer options

• I like the left one, but the right one isn't to snazy
    Add more answer options

• pretty cool
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.