JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#YOLO

1/21/2013 4:46:09 PM
Sabre

How many followers do you have? Will followers be the new way to calculate popularity?

So.. T4R. 2 followers master race here. and I think that popularity threads and such will become obsolete because of the followers system.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have 25 followers, here's how I see it: 0 followers - Not popular ≤15 followers - Slightly recognisable ≤30 followers - Recognisable ≤45 followers - Very Recognisable ≤60 followers - Slightly popular ≤75 followers - Popular ≤90 followers - Very Popular [quote]I think that popularity threads and such will become obsolete because of the followers system.[/quote]Not a chance.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 0 followers. Just like it should be.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • On here...0. But then again, I've hardly posted here since the update. And I'm not exactly sure how many people here would still recognize me nowadays.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Euan1196: 1/21/2013 5:37:21 PM
      At least it's not displayed next to your name so people can't wave their giant internet dongs in your face. I also have 5 followers. My army is growing...
      Add more answer options

• I have three followers. I can't imagine why two of them would want to follow me though.
      Add more answer options

• 0 :s
      Add more answer options

• 7 apparently
      Add more answer options

• 12. GOML.
      Add more answer options

• #yolo?
      Add more answer options

• e-Peen has always relied on pointless and subjective criteria.
      Add more answer options

• The people who have the most followers, were popular before the transition to the new site. Really, the system of popularity will change, but the members will not.
      Add more answer options

• I think popularity threads will eventually flare once people get enough followers.
      Add more answer options

• 4 #yoloswag420
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.