JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 12:53:56 AM

Can this be the real....

Do you guys think this is the real picture that will be on the offical game of halo2?? [url=http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/210263bm.jpg] Halo2 [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I saw a different box art of it at Software.Etc
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I dont no, theirs no search button on the site so i cant search befor i post
    Add more answer options

• I saw a picture of a fake Halo 2 box that had flaming Ninjas in the picture, and not like the cartoon thing like my avatar, but real ninjas really flaming. It was funny.
    Add more answer options

• nevermind. [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:56:56 PM]
    Add more answer options

• wasn't a thread like this already made
    Add more answer options

• Nevermind, thought it was the same one as all the other ones. ~Sorry~ [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:57:10 PM]
    Add more answer options

• no, thats just the default display box so stores ccan promote the game [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:55:31 PM]
    Add more answer options

• NO. You'll notice it says "For display purposes only". [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:55:14 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.