JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/8/2004 1:48:25 AM

WHOS ALL HERE

HELLO Where the hell did everyone WENT........ RESPONED if you 're here!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You do know how a forum works, right? You don't look for people, you look for threads. It's [i]not[/i] like an instant messanger.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can t' find you!
    Add more answer options

• Really?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stranger Cruel CRAP THis thing won't submit anything i saw your message 20 mintes ago.... this is slow![/quote] Ummm, what? Do you mean you weren't able to see my post for a while? I can't understand what you just said.
    Add more answer options

• CRAP THis thing won't submit anything i saw your message 20 mintes ago.... this is slow!
    Add more answer options

• The Septagon is the slowest of the Bungie forums. Check the Flood or Underground. There have been some problems recently though, which may have something to do with it. And wouldn't it be "Where did everyone [b]go[/b]"? [Edited on 10/7/2004 6:00:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.