JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

10/7/2004 10:22:13 PM

Play Halo 2 Before the World!

ESPN's Cold Pizza is one of the greatest sports talk shows in history. And they know a good game when they see it, which is why they, in conjunction with Major League Gaming (and a little bit of cooperation from us of course), are giving some lucky winners the chance to play Halo 2 before it's released to the public. Even before New Zealand! In fact, the lucky winners (50 of 'em!) will get the chance to play on November 4th in a massive multiplayer fiesta hosted at the ESPN Zone in Times Square! You might even get to meet on or two Bungie employees at the event. But you can't and won't win squat unless you register to win, and you can do that right now by clicking on [url=http://www.coldpizza.tv/halo.html]THIS LINK![/url] To win, you have to be aged 18 or over, and winners will be selected at random and notified during the week of October 25th. So what are you waiting for? Go register at [url=http://www.coldpizza.tv/halo.html]Cold Pizza![/url] [Edited on 10/7/2004 2:58:35 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey friends ever played a game called halo 2 before? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bucks a cripple cool huh[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• cool huh
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomScrub If all the people who signed up live in the tri state area, I would agree with you. But I have a strange feeling that a lot of idiots signed up for the contest and they live too far away to attend.[/quote] Well, for me it isn't a problem because I live in Queens so I'm relatively close. But I'd like to see someone who actually had to pay for a flight to NY just to come and play the game...that would be hilarious!!! ROFL
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MC 101 Bah i only have one class that day...Philosophy (man how boring is this class...) so I'll be more than willing to skipp class. Good Luck to your friend though, I don't think anyone who got in would want to miss it...unless they get stuck in traffic on the way there... LOL[/quote] If all the people who signed up live in the tri state area, I would agree with you. But I have a strange feeling that a lot of idiots signed up for the contest and they live too far away to attend.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Renegade189 Its great to be over 18 isnt it. [/quote] So true man, so true... (but im exactly 18)
    Add more answer options

• Bah i only have one class that day...Philosophy (man how boring is this class...) so I'll be more than willing to skipp class. Good Luck to your friend though, I don't think anyone who got in would want to miss it...unless they get stuck in traffic on the way there... LOL
    Add more answer options

• I also won, and I have a friend who got an e-mail saying he's an alternate. So if one of the 50 winners doesn't show, he has a chance of taking their place. I have to miss school to attend, but hell, I DON'T CARE. I'm more upset about having to wake up at like 5:30AM to get there at 7:00.
    Add more answer options

• I just recieved the email saying that i won too. Its great to be over 18 isnt it.
    Add more answer options

• I just the email from them sayin that I won....(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT) I have to go there early tho (I gotta be there at 7 in the morning) Anyone else get in?
    Add more answer options

• so
    Add more answer options

• holy -blam!- that would be freakin scary but i heard that they dont turn into hula hoops, they turn into.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!! YAY! ehh hemm email artemis3rdtech@yahoo.com :-!
    Add more answer options

• this sucks! i'm only 15! why r u only letting 18 year olds and up? my parrents could take me to times square! plz write back!
    Add more answer options

• Still, why? What's the point? yeesh, I know tons of people who have their 6 year old people playing things like vice city, it's mainly on the parents. If they don't want their kid to play it that is their own choice. Any normal kid knows that shooting aliens in a game and shooting ppl in real life is different. Who rates this stuff anyways?
    Add more answer options

• look man! its not bungie's idea and if u didn't look at the M rating its 17+!!!
    Add more answer options

• ooooooo...oo..
    Add more answer options

• Arg, i really want to change my s/n to something other than I love bungie.... i was going to have it as PyRo_MaNiAc
    Add more answer options

• LOL, thats funny... =/
    Add more answer options

• thats a good question i been wondering that too
    Add more answer options

• maybe I can get my mom to sign up and play in her place :D
    Add more answer options

• stuff espn
    Add more answer options

• hell yeah lots of kids would love to play halo 2 and should have a chance to play it early
    Add more answer options

• well well so you think only people over 18 can play halo2 early come on I enjoyed halo and im 10 and ive been pooing myself with anticapation for halo 2 so get stuffed
    Add more answer options

• I wish I could but you guys made it so you deserve to play it before anyone els.Tell me how it is when you write back
    Add more answer options

• looks liek other frenchies have played it before the world as well... so we will really just be the 2000th person to play it
    Add more answer options

• Yea, sounds fun go win the contest...or download the thing...damn french
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.