JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/7/2004 7:33:00 PM

Forum descriptions back

The forum descriptions for the 5 major forums are back! It'll take me a while to readjust, I'm sure...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't understand what you're trying to say, nor why you make a habit of repeating it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you know what i think .... we are (i think) the only one down here
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stranger Cruel Oh ..... I Just got out of that place....There nothing ...no one ...[/quote] Do you mean no new threads? Because that would be a sure sign of a major problem.
    Add more answer options

• well... i think your traped cuz no one is down here! I Gone.....
    Add more answer options

• Oh ..... I Just got out of that place....There nothing ...no one ...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stranger Cruel .............................................What[/quote] Can you get in to New Mombsa? I still can't. I just saw a new thread though, so that appears to have been fixed.
    Add more answer options

• .............................................What
    Add more answer options

• Well, we have a new problem. Anyone else notice that you can't make new threads? Or go to New Mombasa? And the the Flood is a -blam!- to open? I don't remember having those problems before the last update (when the blogs were added back in.)
    Add more answer options

• [i]wut r u on bout....[/i] It's always a problem. But, there's nothing that anyone can do about it, much to the dismay of those who do possess the skills that the majority lack.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BobBQ HAA-LE-LU-JAH!! --Sgt. Smith will now put away the shotgun.[/quote] I wouldn't put away the shotgun quite yet, some of the newer posters don't seem to be able to read very well, or spell...
    Add more answer options

• HAA-LE-LU-JAH!! --Sgt. Smith will now put away the shotgun.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.