JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/7/2004 7:17:07 AM

What happens if you leave your own group?

I saw 'leave group' link in my group even it was one of my own. I think its a link to abandon your own group, but what happens really?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kuldahar I saw 'leave group' link in my group even it was one of my own. I think its a link to abandon your own group, but what happens really?[/quote] You pulled a psyched is what we like to call it in Pandemonium, lol. Except I think he unleashed ninjas on himself.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The founder of a group is an Admin by default. If the founder leaves, the group might be left with no Admins (Full Control users), assuming no one else has been added as an Admin. If the group has no admins, occasionally a utility runs to auto-promote the oldest user to Admin. Else the group would be orphaned without Admins, a bad situation. When the last member leaves, regardless of his level, the group auto-disbands. -=DRB=-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nikman Is the group a clan and if so can the same group be used on Xbox Live?[/quote] Here's where most people get slightly confused. All Clans are Groups, but not all Groups are Clans. Technically, Bungie.net doesn't exactly have direct Clan support yet, so most people use [i]Chapters[/i]. All Chapters are Groups, but not all Groups are Chapters. (Actually - they are right now as far as I can tell, but soon won't be.) As far as XBox live is concerned, Bungie has some specs for Multiplayer that are still under wraps for now, but, it shouldn't be too hard to use it as it's been used for other online shooters. However, Bungie has alluded to some goodness to be seen. I digress.... Check the Classifieds if you need more help!
    Add more answer options

• Is the group a clan and if so can the same group be used on Xbox Live?
    Add more answer options

• yeh, i wish they kept the chapter how it was, it was soooo much better, now chapters are like lil pages, b4 they were great, BTW, PSY, its smoke, ur doin a good jopb with SC [Edited on 10/7/2004 1:03:14 PM]
    Add more answer options

• No...because being a founder is no longer special.
    Add more answer options

• Really? I thought it was if you were the founder and no matter how many members you had and left it, it would disbanded it. am i right? [Edited on 10/7/2004 1:57:47 AM]
    Add more answer options

• You just leave your group, like any normal member would. Your group will only get disbanded if you are the last member.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.