JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 12:14:24 AM

What's with Bungie.co.uk ???

acciadently typed in the '.co.uk' instead of the com or net once and a page came up with the single word 'hello' !!! I'm just wonderring whether this is a real buingie site they bought and forgot about or summit. lol. PriceChild
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol, ya
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [color=green]ROFL, thats hilarious that it just says hello![/color]
    Add more answer options

• man 5 replies in like 3 seconds.... us lot have no lives lol. I'm sure it must be someone elses lol. PriceChild ((don't believe you would forget us brits btw... completely disagree with the guy who said that, love you really bungie!!! now how about a recent halo 2 build??? lol)) [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:18:28 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Bungie had a UK site?
    Add more answer options

• Woah...thats kinda cool...i just found a new favorite site.
    Add more answer options

• Probably not.
    Add more answer options

• lmao, ya i think they forgot about the UK site ha ha ha
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.