JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 12:12:12 AM

halo 2 multi levels

Do you think they will bring some of the multiplayer levels from halo and put them into halo 2? Blood Gulch and Sidewinder are my favorite levels and I would like to see what they’d be like in halo 2 sorry if this was done before [Edited on 4/14/2004 4:12:58 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They should make them bigger if they do keep them.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think they will put at least the favs. It would only make sence. but they probalby have a better new maps anyway! Who's gonna play the old ones then? :P
    Add more answer options

• I hope to see Blood Gulch, Hang em High, and some others in Halo 2 glory.
    Add more answer options

• yea i heard they were bringin back BG, sidewinder, hang'em high, and i think battle creek, idk but some of those im sure will b in halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• Definantly will bring back the favorites atleast.
    Add more answer options

• I belive they said they would try, but they may not, I don't really know.
    Add more answer options

• Everybody has talked about this subject. They probably will since everybody is like, "I hope that Blood Gulch and Sidewinder are in Halo 2."
    Add more answer options

• I think they should just bring over all the old ones...I know i would like to play some old levels with the new, sick looking, duel wielding MC
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.