JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Halo3

6/14/2007 8:26:55 PM

Finish the Fight - My thank you to Bungie *IMAGE*

This is a pic. i just finished called "finish the fight". This is my little thank you to bungie and the great series they have ceated!!! [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57586675/[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• its decent
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You didn't just finish that, you've posted it here loads of times.
    Add more answer options

• The day has come... Thank You Bungie! Thank You! [url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57586675/]FINISH THE FIGHT! Thank You![/url]
    Add more answer options

• woot!! i know a website where you can have the picture on a shirt for only 27 dollars.
    Add more answer options

• Back from the dead for the final countdown to Halo 3!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TyEbOi777 epic win dude ill buy one for 50$[/quote] You guys need to start buggin Bungie for some shirts =)
    Add more answer options

• Very cool, [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=98760]theR3AP3R[/url]! Nice job! I like the monochromatic look :D
    Add more answer options

• Dude, thats a frigging amazing!
    Add more answer options

• epic win dude ill buy one for 50$
    Add more answer options

• Very nice picture!
    Add more answer options

• so cool that i am not sure what to say.
    Add more answer options

• its nice, but you smell funny
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KrazyKrl theR3AP3R, you make my pants tight.[/quote] I have that effect on people!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LiV3WiR3 i dowloaded this image before from either here or somewhere else a WHILE ago... did you post it before?[/quote] This thread has been going fo ra while and the image was posted in some other threads too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DakZhul Make a nice T-shirt...too bad you didn't actually draw anything....[/quote] Really. WOW. I forgot you were standing behind me when I made this.
    Add more answer options

• theR3AP3R, you make my pants tight.
    Add more answer options

• Do I smell a popular T-Shirt design for the halo franchise? NICE dude, you are a talented artist.
    Add more answer options

• thats so awesome.. make an sick shirt :D
    Add more answer options

• i dowloaded this image before from either here or somewhere else a WHILE ago... did you post it before?
    Add more answer options

• Make a nice T-shirt...too bad you didn't actually draw anything....
    Add more answer options

• Dude, That is the coolest picture
    Add more answer options

• more emails have gone out.. Enjoy!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DRAGON avp hey reaper can I get a version of that image without the black background, or maybe a psd? I have the materials to make a shirt out of your image myself.[/quote] Sorry man. I can not and will not release the image without permission from Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• hey reaper can I get a version of that image without the black background, or maybe a psd? I have the materials to make a shirt out of your image myself.
    Add more answer options

• I made a Halo 3 box art peice using his Finish the Fight picture. Hope you like [url=http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u192/MrEvil37/?action=view¤t=FinishtheFightboxart.jpg] it! [/url]
    Add more answer options

• Nice car disines you have there.. Think you could put the MC pic on the side of one... that would be cool..
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.