JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 11:42:17 PM

New wall paper question!

Is that wallpaper of 343 Guilty Spark in Halo 2? Or just a super fancy drawing that was enhanced by the skilled Elites at Bungie? [Edited on 4/14/2004 3:42:50 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• the wallpaper is for halo, but 343 guilty spark should also be in halo 2, maybe thats why we have to go to another halo ring, maybe hes trying to activate that one and we have to stop him all over again [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:50:46 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That would be new, done by the lead artist doing all the artwork for halo 2, i cant remember her name, but shes cool.
    Add more answer options

• I think Guilty Spark is supposed to be in Halo 2
    Add more answer options

• Its just from halo, or is a fancy drawing.
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure that it's just from Halo, but you never do know
    Add more answer options

• what wallpaper. if your talking about the one in the halo section, that would be from halo [Edited on 4/14/2004 3:46:14 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.