JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/27/2004 4:00:29 AM

Is my XBox messed up or is my controllers? PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok earlier this week i was playing Knights of The Old Republic and it kept saying "please reconnect your controller so i was like ok pressed start it it does it every 10 minutes so i popped in halo and it did the same thing so i switch breakaway cords STILL same thing so i tried another controller it still didnt fix the problem i also tried using other ports unfortunately that didnt work either so im asking the public what could be wrong is it my XBox or my controllers and BTW i have 2 official controller s I would appreicate any help thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same thing happens to me with one of my controllers so I just unplugged that controller and the break away cord and dont use it. Now its fine. For me its the controller.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What kind of drive is in your xbox.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.