JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/27/2004 1:50:39 AM

BEST. COMIC. MADE. DURING. MATH. EVER!!!

Ok, last year, my friends and i where making comics. we where dreaming of an internet site for them, but it never happened. But one of my friends used to make the funniest comics EVER!!! Luckily, he got a scanner, so we scanned his best onto his computer, and digitaly remastered it. so here it is... Tim Allen!! [url=http://www.geocities.com/gaganun2002/timmy1.jpg] Part 1. [/url] [url=http://www.geocities.com/gaganun2002/timmy2.jpg] Part 2. [/url] Their kinda gory, but tell me what ya think anyways. EDIT: o, and their big. really big. try shrinking them b4 u read em. [Edited on 9/26/2004 5:51:22 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey im a fan of random violence yea but only against women..... jking :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awww. Random violence. Mmm Mmm good.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kewlkat dude i know tim and al are like legends but if the comic had more story it would be better capish[/quote] basically the point of this was mindless violece (as seen on Fox). We didnt want to put effort into it, we just wanted laughs. so if ya dont like it, fine. but it wont stop us!
    Add more answer options

• dude i know tim and al are like legends but if the comic had more story it would be better capish
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kewlkat more like WORST. COMIC. EVER. how is that funny exactly?[/quote] i dunno. i always thot it was funny when Al got shot. The stuff about the croc and the zombies was... odd...
    Add more answer options

• more like WORST. COMIC. EVER. how is that funny exactly?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother That is retarted. WORST. COMIC. MADE. DURING. MATH. EVER.[/quote] aw cmon!!! they're hillarious! maybe not sofisticated, but who cares!!!
    Add more answer options

• That is retarted. WORST. COMIC. MADE. DURING. MATH. EVER.
    Add more answer options

• Ok the pics are back online.
    Add more answer options

• ya, apperently its down for about an hour (or a half an hour now)
    Add more answer options

• I get an error page.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H3CK H0LE Too hard to read.[/quote] what, the comics?
    Add more answer options

• Too hard to read.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.