JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/27/2004 12:37:42 AM

Anyone go to Cathedral High School?

1253 Bishops Road Los Angeles, California 90012-1496 This is my school... So anyone from there or knows anyone from there?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just trying, dont hate the Grunt.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The probability of someone you know in real life posting here randomly is like one in ten thousand. So don't bet on it.
    Add more answer options

• That seems to happen to me a lot more then it should. I wonder wy?
    Add more answer options

• because they'll see him as a nerd and shun him and they well throw rocks at him for his beliefs in black and green plastick
    Add more answer options

• It would take too long.
    Add more answer options

• True
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan Grunt No , just wanted to know if theres anyone I know thats addicted to Halo[/quote] why dont you ask the ppl at your school!
    Add more answer options

• No , just wanted to know if theres anyone I know thats addicted to Halo
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomlyIssued (oh, and its a bad idea to post your school's adress on the interner)[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• should we be going there? (oh, and its a bad idea to post your school's adress on the interner)
    Add more answer options

• Huh?
    Add more answer options

• Thanks
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.