JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/28/2007 6:23:46 AM
stare3

The Flood Roadtrip 2.

Last year, there were many events in the Flood, Kitchen 8, New Mombasa-Floodian war, The Flood Sleepover, but I have decided to bring one of the lesser known of the many fun threads, [b] THE FLOOD ROADTRIP! [/b] Last time we had a Roadtrip, many things happened, we went to Canadia, we had a Canadian prison siege, we "borrowed" Frankie's car, and he made me clean it, And we had oh so much fun with many of the Flood regulars, and we got very, very drunk. Anyway, anyone who want's to come, pack your stuff, we're leaving in a few minutes, but where should we go? BTW, I "borrowed" Achrono's car. :p [Edited on 04.27.2007 10:24 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Monty Python It has an interdimensional rift in the backseat allowing and infinite number of people to fit in it.[/quote] If there was a rift in the backseat, everyone in the city would die... :/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RenegadeNova [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Monty Python The Flood Roadtrip group is still open.[/quote] Can i get in?[/quote] yep
    Add more answer options

• Did we get to the studios yet?
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Monty Python It has an interdimensional rift in the backseat allowing and infinite number of people to fit in it.[/quote] Ahh, Must be the new model.. *rubs bellybutton*
    Add more answer options

• It has an interdimensional rift in the backseat allowing and infinite number of people to fit in it.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Monty Python I think 50 or so. It's a BIG car.[/quote] Woah.. Is it like, a 7-seater or summit?
    Add more answer options

• I think 50 or so. It's a BIG car.
    Add more answer options

How many of you are in one car?
    Add more answer options

• Everyone can.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Monty Python The Flood Roadtrip group is still open.[/quote] Can i get in?
    Add more answer options

• The Flood Roadtrip group is still open.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Trooper10 *honks horn* Quick jump in the flood race car! To washington(bungie studieos)[/quote] Let's steal Halo 3 from Bungie!
    Add more answer options

• *jumps in*
    Add more answer options

• *honks horn* Quick jump in the flood race car! To washington(bungie studieos)
    Add more answer options

• So, hello everyone, i'm back....from hell!
    Add more answer options

• Okay, I think I am going back to California. :) So I will catch you guys later! *gets into jet*
    Add more answer options

• Well, the trips should tecnically be dead by now, but it isn't. So what else am I going to do in Venice? *Ponders thoughtfully while drinking Cappucino.*
    Add more answer options

• Even I have no idea what's going on anymore... *keeps driving kidnapped Floodians around*
    Add more answer options

• Break it down now!!!! LEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Are we there yet? Quit elbowing me!!! Star on your side! *cant think of any more classic road trip whines* [Edited on 05.10.2007 3:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr poopoo232 wow im late for the party... *grabs bumper*[/quote] No, you're not late at all.
    Add more answer options

• OK [i]Grabs car keys to my hummer and jumps in drivers seat[/i] Hop in!
    Add more answer options

• lets visit Green Field Minnesota!
    Add more answer options

• I am still a live
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SuperGrinGrunty Thats just wrong [/quote] *runs up* *snaps SGG's neck* *runs away*
    Add more answer options

• Thats just wrong
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.