JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/18/2013 5:34:50 AM

What do you do when you're angry?

How do you calm down? Does meditation and a deep breath work, or do you need to confront what is angering you and resolve the issue?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I yell and scream furiously.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

dmg04
    dmg04

See you Starside. - old

Masturbate Furiously.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Punching bag. Best solution, just get rid of all that anger in a way that affects no one.
      Add more answer options

• Depends on how angry I am. If it's just annoying torqued out because somebody was a bit of a prick, I just try to blow it off with humor. If somebody really got to me, I go outside and work around the farm until I can calm down. If somebody completely redlined the rage-o-meter, I kill things, gut them, skin them, and cook them for freaking dinner. Usually by the time dinner is done, all the mad is gone and I can properly plot revenge. Or get over it. Whichever is more convenient.
      Add more answer options

• Think bad thoughts while playing with my knives...I rarely get angry, but when someone [i]does[/i] manage to piss me off, I really want to cut their guts out. In a perfect world, i'd be able to kill someone without risking time in prison. And it's not like it would be a long list. The only thing that makes me truly angry is when people screw with the ones i'm close to, so they deserve it anyway.
      Add more answer options

• I find that most of my problems are easily solved with violence.
      Add more answer options

• Shred on my guitar.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Pwn some online newbs. They had it coming anyway.
        Add more answer options

• Go longboarding, if that doesn't work then i work out until my body gives out.
        Add more answer options

• I rarely get angry. I usually just think of ways to get even or do math.
        Add more answer options

• I curbstomp marshmallows
        Add more answer options

• Go for a swim.
        Add more answer options

• Beat the shit out of pillows.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I go away from people and try to calm myself down. I put my head on a wall and breathe. It helps
          Add more answer options

• Depends how pissed I am. 99% of the time I can shake it off in a matter of minutes. 1% of the time (like 6 times I years), it turns into rage-cutting and watching videos of people killing themselves all night. I'm usually better the next day though.
          Add more answer options

• I realise how silly I'm being and laugh it off!
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.