JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/8/2004 3:10:50 PM

Twoms

My name is Twoms iam a very muscular person and a hard worker...iam hoping to find a job on a video game site....iam now 14 and i can do anything you want me to do...when i turn 16 its good bye america hello marines!And wouldnt it be nice to have some1 with acctual fighting experince.......LOL! I have been in the first bungie site b4 it was changed and it took me this whole entire to get back on GUESS WHAT I HAVE NO SCHOOL CUZ OF THE HURRICANE!! ITS MY HERO!! LOL [Edited on 9/8/2004 7:11:10 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome to the forum. Watch for low flying defense drones.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Also make sure you read the rules! there located on top of each forum! They may be long but they will help out in the future.
    Add more answer options

• Hell twoms and welcome to the forum. There is a thread up already for introductions. It's located [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=10150] here. [/url]
    Add more answer options

• One countries enemy is anothers hero
    Add more answer options

• Your 'Hero' killed 13 people. I am glad things are in perspective for you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Twoms My name is Twoms iam a very muscular person and a hard worker...iam hoping to find a job on a video game site....iam now 14 and i can do anything you want me to do...when i turn 16 its good bye america hello marines!And wouldnt it be nice to have some1 with acctual fighting experince.......LOL! I have been in the first bungie site b4 it was changed and it took me this whole entire to get back on GUESS WHAT I HAVE NO SCHOOL CUZ OF THE HURRICANE!! ITS MY HERO!! LOL
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.