JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

12/2/2006 12:14:03 AM

Bungie Weekly Update

Sometimes a busy week for us equals a slow week for you guys. This is one of those weeks, but don't fret, there will be plenty of cool new stuff to sink your teeth into next time. A little news about Pimps, playlists and pwnage.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Frankie said that he information for the game they played was stored somewhere, i wonder where!!!?? What do u guys think? (Possibly a website of some sort, or do u think it's stored at Bungie?) Because u can see the background is the same as www.Bungie.net...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey Halo 3 is going to kick ass i had someone come up to me to fight me because i was advertising Halo 3 around my school like an obsesive compulsive child and he was talking al highly about PS3. So i stated "in the Name of Master Chief i will Kik your ASSSSSS!!!" And i did! Master Chief's Canadian!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] true_chriz I now saw the Trailer. And what can I say? Yeahhhhh!!! I cannot expect the release. Hope it wont be forbidden in Germany like Gears of War. But I want to play the German Version ALSO in English. i missed that before...[/quote] Why was GoW banned in Germany?
    Add more answer options

• Don't worry about it. It was good info for me. Could u just take a wild estimated guess on when Halo 3 is coming out though. Just a wild guess is all I want. Thank you
    Add more answer options

• LOL Did someone actually vall him Mister chief or was it a typo but the AD is amazing im in the UK but found it on the web.:-)
    Add more answer options

• I now saw the Trailer. And what can I say? Yeahhhhh!!! I cannot expect the release. Hope it wont be forbidden in Germany like Gears of War. But I want to play the German Version ALSO in English. i missed that before...
    Add more answer options

• I hope next weeks has some really good juicy details
    Add more answer options

• ttyl
    Add more answer options

• ok
    Add more answer options

• ok so tell me what was all that about at the end of Halo 2 about when the big Flood guy is tlking to u and the Ariter what was he saing, and what about Cortna she was left behind and that Flood guys was talking to , but what about
    Add more answer options

• gtg later nice chating. mesage me if anything.
    Add more answer options

• kkl
    Add more answer options

• if u do type it plz
    Add more answer options

• naw.
    Add more answer options

• hey u got Xfire?
    Add more answer options

• yeah i dont type to fast.
    Add more answer options

• ok ty
    Add more answer options

• hey Meatball u still there?
    Add more answer options

• this is a good site if your looking to dig a little deeper. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Manjaro ok ao what ur saying is that u will most likely play as the Arbiter again in Halo 3 or will u team up wit the Arbiter as the MC and fight together[/quote] i realy dono.
    Add more answer options

• the "new" Covenant (and im just hypothisizing) may have to recrut after the loos of the Elites ,Hunters ,and Grunts.
    Add more answer options

• ok ao what ur saying is that u will most likely play as the Arbiter again in Halo 3 or will u team up wit the Arbiter as the MC and fight together
    Add more answer options

• but i dont see wat the civil war has to do with the new guys that the MC lands in at the end of the commercial
    Add more answer options

• ya look above.
    Add more answer options

• ok i see what ur saying
    Add more answer options

• u still there?
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.