JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2004 11:13:09 PM

Should I get Need For Speed: Underground?

It looks good. Does anyone have it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NFSU is a good game if you're into the import scene and are willing to race alot.It's still a great game and I can't wait for the second.SRS looks good too.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would get it! It is a really fun game, same for Burnout:2, but rent it first and decide for yourself.
    Add more answer options

• Need for speed: Underground is no where near realistic. But it can be fun, and i wouldnt get the old one 2 is coming out in like November i think.
    Add more answer options

• Wait for midnight club 3 DUB edition.It comes out 11/16/04.
    Add more answer options

• Man, what's with all these fish?
    Add more answer options

• Fish rule!
    Add more answer options

• only get it if you like realalistic racers other wise get burnout 3
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.