JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2004 4:46:23 PM

why not to mix rap and stupid people

this is a perectly good reason why stupid people shouldn't listen to rap or hip hop. [url=http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/x.php] dmx [/url] [url=http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/nerrbody.php] tipsy [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Teens these days dont fully utilize the power to protest now these days, it kind of bugs me. But your right banshee barron it is stupid and immature to argue through the internet. Which brings me to this [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Rossitbone/arguing.jpg]picture[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doom Chicken anarchist are the the smartest breed. [/quote] The rebel- yet another teen trend that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Riddick10 dude the only music that suks is punk and anything like it all they do is whine about how their girlfreind dumbed them and talk about stuid irrevelent crap [/quote]What the hell are you talking about punk rockers and anarchists are the the smartest breed. They argue alot about politics and there is nothing "irrevelent" about that! Read my sig and learn "ignorance is a breeding ground for prejudice". If you research the topic and learn a litttle about the true punk rocker then we will see who is "stuid". [Edited on 8/30/2004 2:04:55 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I happen to like DMX!
    Add more answer options

• thx...i guess
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Riddick10 Dude the only music that sucks is punk and anything like it, All they do is whine about how their girlfreind dumped them and talk about stupid irrevelent crap. [/quote] Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, couldn't agree with you more punk is horrible. PS Fixed your typo's
    Add more answer options

• dude the only music that suks is punk and anything like it all they do is whine about how their girlfreind dumbed them and talk about stuid irrevelent crap
    Add more answer options

• That video is exactly why stupid people shoudn't be mixed with rap, it creates the most [b]ludacris[/b] outcome.
    Add more answer options

• After yesterday, I was prepared for some scarey face and a loud scream
    Add more answer options

• the only people who like rap exclusively are stupid anyways. thers only a few good rappers. VANILLA ICE COMIN' ATCHA! LOL no. all rap sucks.
    Add more answer options

• exactly
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.