JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 7:52:43 PM
Dredd

Why do people here hate popoular food chains?

When I see a popular food chain mentioned on here like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, etc, it seems to garner comments about people disliking it or calling it gross. To each their own I say, but what do you guys eat? [Edited on 01.08.2013 11:59 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would rather have something that I can't get everywhere I go. Find the little unique dive places and eat there.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't hate them.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't say I hate them, I just kinda think they are overpriced for what you get. I'm quite cheap so I'd rather make my own dinner. Occasionally I will visit the local kebab house and have something from there, it's really good and I don't mind paying for it every so often.
    Add more answer options

• A lot of them are nasty(mcdonalds, Carls Jr, jack in the box), but some are very good. I personally like Burger king, wendys, innout, chickfil a(though i would rather go to burger king for the price), and subway.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dredd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silentone2 I think you're manufacturing an issue. I really don't see that around here, and gamers in general aren't all that picky when it comes to food.[/quote] I'm just stating what I observed. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie Those places are gross not because they are national, but because they are fast food.[/quote] So you don't like all fast food? What about locally owned fast food joints? They seem to be pretty good (at least where I live).[/quote] If the local one has something unique, then maybe. That said, it had better be more than burgers and fries. As a rule, I avoid fast food whenever possible. It is HORRIBLE for you.
    Add more answer options

• Not only do they taste bad in comparison to other, sometimes even cheaper food, but they are also bad for you.
    Add more answer options

• I always feel bad when I eat them.
    Add more answer options

• While I'd take a proper and well-balanced meal over fast food any day, I can eat fast food now and then. Subway is the fast food joint that doesn't really serve fast food, so they're a pretty good option. Dat chicken teriyaki + sweet onion sauce.
    Add more answer options

• McDonald's is the only place off that list I refuse to eat at. KFC and Burger King i'm alright with, though I don't visit frequently.
    Add more answer options

• I eat in my kitchen. I don't trust chains, because I don't trust whatever they put in the food to preserve it for so long. Fun story though, I met a man once who thought preservatives preserved your life and made you live longer. Hilarious, and yet, sad.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silentone2 I think you're manufacturing an issue. I really don't see that around here, and gamers in general aren't all that picky when it comes to food.[/quote] I'm just stating what I observed. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie Those places are gross not because they are national, but because they are fast food.[/quote] So you don't like all fast food? What about locally owned fast food joints? They seem to be pretty good (at least where I live).
    Add more answer options

• I eat at home. I do eat at fast food joint once in a while.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silentone2 I think you're manufacturing an issue. I really don't see that around here, and gamers in general aren't all that picky when it comes to food.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I eat fast food sometimes. No shame.
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I think you're manufacturing an issue. I really don't see that around here, and gamers in general aren't all that picky when it comes to food.
    Add more answer options

• They're probably hypocrites that want to seem cool for hating something popular, same thing with COD. Personally, I rarely eat fast food, like maybe once every 2-3 months, but I don't hate it.
    Add more answer options

• McDonalds, Panda Express, Chik-fil-A, Pizza joints yeah...
    Add more answer options

• They don't like the food that's served probably.
    Add more answer options

• Some fast food is okay. Taco Bell however is the bomb dot com.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hotfudge2 I eat in my dining room[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Bloody hipsters. Out of all the fast food chains, it's mostly McDonald's.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hotfudge2 I eat in my dining room[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I don't dislike popular food chains. I dislike popular [i]fast food[/i] chains.
    Add more answer options

• Those places are gross not because they are national, but because they are fast food.
    Add more answer options

• I eat in my dining room
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.