JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 7:12:21 PM

What's the monkey on your back?

I need to get my collegiate GPA above 2.0... it's been 2 years since I went to school. My girlfriend and I miss each other, I'm doing everything I can to move in with her this year. There's no privacy in my bedroom... rent is too high, internet bill is crazy. I need to lose weight. Need to make more real friends... I'm finding games dull and boring. I need to vent to someone who can actually give me a hug... but for the meantime I appreciate the responses on this site. [b]What's bugging you lately flood!?[/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Jesus Christ dude, I skipped school all the time and never did homework and my GPA was still a 2.9. How did you manage below a 2.0?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah No job No education No future Sigh.[/quote] Well, if it makes you feel any better, no one has a future. We'll all die and be forgotten eventually, and even if immortality becomes a reality, the few of us that attain it will eventually succumb to entropy just as sure as our stars will. And keeping that in mind, a job and education don't really seem that important, do they? I fixed three things!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah No job No education No future Sigh.[/quote] I find it BS that you can't have a future without a stupid job. I myself will travel later and I don't need 1 stinking job to keep me alive for more than half of my life to pay for stuff I don't really need. Nah, I am gonna (for example) travel with a group and occasionally settle down here and there for awhile to work for like 3 weeks and then live of that money fro a few months.
    Add more answer options

• No job No education No future Sigh.
    Add more answer options

• Life is short and quick and I'm spending any amount it with nothing better to do than to post about that fact on the internet.
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I'm doing pretty well right now. It's my junior year of Nuclear Engineering, so I've had to keep it together to get this far. I guess my biggest issue is procrastinating with regards to things [i]besides[/i] school, but that hasn't hurt me too bad yet. I will say that a GPA below 2.0 is pretty low, and honestly I can't imagine you're gaining much from College if that's where you're at. If you'd like to discuss it in more detail I could offer advice through PM.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus You have below a 2.0? That is just sad...[/quote] Fall of 09'... My excuse was drinking, smoking pot, and hitting it with friends... but yes I agree... it's pretty -blam!- pathetic. ):
    Add more answer options

• I need to get my grade up in Physics. I need to survive through a very difficult film to watch in Film Analysis I need to do well on my Midterms.
    Add more answer options

• My endless bunch of schoolwork. I seriously need to do a lot of crap if I want to finish in may and take exams in may so I can celebrate early summer vacation. I want that sooo bad!
    Add more answer options

• You have below a 2.0? That is just sad...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.