JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 7:03:25 PM

410 MS Points to spend....

What should i spend flood? I did not realise that i had points in my xbox. So then, what should i buy? DLC? Add Ons? Avatar stuff? Off Topic Also, i got [url=http://i.imgur.com/jkm7j.jpg] this[/url] from my ex yesterday. Is the second and the third awesome? We'll bang okay?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Murder miners is the best 80 points I ever spent.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your ex buys you games? Wtf...and yes Mass Effect is good you dumbass.
    Add more answer options

• I guess we know why she's your ex.
    Add more answer options

• Your ex is secretly trying to break your heart again, if you get invested into the Mass Effect trilogy, the ending will inevitably crush your soul, just as it did to others before you
    Add more answer options

• While I used to completely ignore avatar items that you have to pay for, the South Park ones are neat as hell. Not sure if you're a fan, but you can get the Poo-choo Express, Mr. Hankey, Awesome-O, stoned Towelie w/ Cheesy Poofs (how they allowed this, I'll never know), Timmy, the four-assed monkey, and more. [Edited on 01.08.2013 11:29 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zeog The walking dead episode 1.[/quote] I already have that. It's awesome.
    Add more answer options

• The walking dead episode 1.
    Add more answer options

• Techno Kitten Adventure.
    Add more answer options

• The only logical solution is gamerpics.
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Actually, since you got Mass Effect, you might want to check which DLC that version came with. You'll be able to buy small packs with that amount, but the only mission pack I could see you buying would be Pinnacle Station (ME1), which is almost universally regarded as the worst DLC in the trilogy.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Get the toy gun-fu avatar item.
    Add more answer options

• Save points
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I think you can get L4D dlc with that amount. Otherwise you're pretty much going to be limited to smaller add-ons (like weapon packs) or arcade games.
    Add more answer options

• Your ex gave you that? Hook up with her. Immediately.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.