JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 6:44:40 PM

Telltale Games' Jurassic Park

is this game worth 1600 MSP? is it good, bad, mediocre? are there better dinosaur games out there?(inb4 Turok, the reboot was complete trash, N64 series was better)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShotgunTroll [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Wave [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viron Best game ever, especially if you delete your electric fence and watch your vistors get mutilated by a family of t-rex[/quote] That's Operation Genesis, not the point and click that OP is talking about.[/quote]yeah, i don't have a genesis any more so original JP is out. i don't have the JP:OG disc anymore, and i can't even run it any more..tried a couple years ago and and it's too outdated for the PC. don't have a PS1 any more so DC is out of the question.[/quote] PRIMAL CARNAGE COME ON, SUPPORT AN INDIE DEV I'd also suggest the Carnivores series, but that's old as -blam!- [Edited on 01.08.2013 11:01 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Wave [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viron Best game ever, especially if you delete your electric fence and watch your vistors get mutilated by a family of t-rex[/quote] That's Operation Genesis, not the point and click that OP is talking about.[/quote]yeah, i don't have a genesis any more so original JP is out. i don't have the JP:OG disc anymore, and i can't even run it any more..tried a couple years ago and and it's too outdated for the PC. don't have a PS1 any more so DC is out of the question.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viron Best game ever, especially if you delete your electric fence and watch your vistors get mutilated by a family of t-rex[/quote] That's Operation Genesis, not the point and click that OP is talking about.
    Add more answer options

• Its fun although not critically acclaimed, I would certainly recommend it for anyone that wants a dinosaur sim or just plain old fun
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viron Best game ever, especially if you delete your electric fence and watch your vistors get mutilated by a family of t-rex[/quote] Sounds fun.
    Add more answer options

• Best game ever, especially if you delete your electric fence and watch your vistors get mutilated by a family of t-rex
    Add more answer options

• Bad Bad [I]Bad[/I] Try Dino Crisis 1/2 (Old series), Primal Carnage (New Series, only multiplayer), or Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (Old, Park Building Sim). Believe me, I know my Dinosaur games/media/anything quite well.
    Add more answer options

• I heard it was bad, but really that is word of mouth from Internet nerds so take that with a grain of salt. And I just N64 Turok nostalgia'd.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.