JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 5:45:08 PM
Zebra

Sausage or Bacon?

Whichever you choose, you can never eat the other again! Choose wisely.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Crispy bacon... Yummy
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sausage. I don't have to pull the fat off of sausages and they are just better overall. Bacon is definitely overrated. It's just another scheme devised by Obama and his cronies to get you guys where he wants you. Phase one: baconpocalypse When he controls the only supply of bacon you'll all be at his feet begging for mercy.
    Add more answer options

• Why not both?
    Add more answer options

• Bacoage.
    Add more answer options

• BAYKON
    Add more answer options

• Bacon because you can put it on donuts.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Bacon. Nuff said.
      Add more answer options

• Obviously bacon
      Add more answer options

• Bacon. Sausages are nasty.
      Add more answer options

• Back when I had coup in the old days I was the Bacon King.
      Add more answer options

• Bacon. [i]Obviously[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by TheBritishBacön: 10/4/2013 9:17:11 AM
      Username says all
      Add more answer options

• Why You make us choose D:
      Add more answer options

• This isn't fair...
      Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Bacon no doubt. I couldn't go without eating Bacon.
      Add more answer options

• Why would you force me to choose? YOU'RE TEARING ME APART
      Add more answer options

• Bacon, though sausage patties are better for breakfast sandwiches
      Add more answer options

• I choose sausage. Bacon is played out.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted By:[/b] SweetTRIX Bacon wrapped sausage.[/quote]This is the only right answer. I will not lose to the new reply system so easily!!!
      Add more answer options

• Bacon wrapped sausage.
      Add more answer options

• Bacon.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bacon. I really only like German Sausage and breakfast sausage, not Italian or spicy or blood sausage.
        Add more answer options

• Bacon
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JFKES Sausage. But why choose when you can have both?[/quote] How about wrapping bacon around a sausage link?
        Add more answer options

• Sausage. But why choose when you can have both?
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.