JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 6/3/2013 10:39:45 PM
VioIet

How were you?

Hello, and welcome back! I thought I'd take the liberty of bumping this thread and continuing the previous discussion; What did you do during the downtime? I broke my F5 key and had the image of Bungie's Twitter Feed imprinted into my retinas. Original post:[quote][url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76758602]I just thought it might be a good idea to share it with you.[/url] The more you know. So, what do you plan to do in the meantime? For those of you wondering: [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Violet [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RETROGHO5TY How am i posting right now then?[/quote]The downtime is only supposed to last for a small portion of the day. No particular time frame was specified other than "brief," so it will most likely only last a few hours.[/quote] [url=http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/#bungie]Temporary downtime chat, trolls will be banned[/url][/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

IngloriousWho98
    IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

Hmmmmm I like surfing computer forums And Bungie of course ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

TheZealEffect
    TheZealEffect

Bungie died in 2013. - old

I remember being banned from this chat and I was so bored for about two days!
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • The chat is still open, as is the discussion. I haven't noticed anyone start up this topic of conversation yet, so I'll just reignite it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Well this is awkward.
        Add more answer options

• Still waiting.
        Add more answer options

• I got banned from #theflood. WHY!?
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CoolCJ24 #theflood[/quote] This is the place! Also, Koolen.
        Add more answer options

• Does this mean I have to... [i]Go outside?[/i]
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BenderIsKing By the way I'm springgreenisdabest in there, if anyone cares.[/quote] Was curious who you was...
        Add more answer options

• By the way I'm springgreenisdabest in there, if anyone cares.
        Add more answer options

• >tfw banned Go to CoolCJ's for a better time
        Add more answer options

• channel: #theflood [Edited on 01.08.2013 1:24 PM PST]
        Add more answer options

• Bungie.next? I like it.
        Add more answer options

• However inclined I am to use the current situation towards my own demands regarding rest, I am forced to suggest posting 'Koolen' all over this thread, while the current status of the moderators attention is severely low. Those of you with whom I had the pleasure of meeting inside the chatroom are aware of the contextual basis and requirments regarding previous statement.
        Add more answer options

• Well, back to the walking dead or prison break
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh Pink Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A242342568 OH MY GOD BUNGIE.NET IS DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS OR EVEN A DAY WHAT AM I TOO DO [/quote] *Starts to hyperventilate* [/quote] *searches for pictures on fb for creeper*
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie What if the update is the nuking of the Flood?[/quote] I remember I criticized Achronos and his style of moderation, and he responded by giving what I believe to be a cryptic threat on The Flood's existence. I could be wrong though.
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A242342568 OH MY GOD BUNGIE.NET IS DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS OR EVEN A DAY WHAT AM I TOO DO [/quote] *Starts to hyperventilate*
        Add more answer options

• OH MY GOD BUNGIE.NET IS DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS OR EVEN A DAY WHAT AM I TOO DO
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen I can't reconnect though, permaban already? It was my first half an hour :([/quote] Same problem here too :(
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen I can't reconnect though, permaban already? It was my first half an hour :([/quote]It was fun while it lasted. :(
        Add more answer options

• I can't reconnect though, permaban already? It was my first half an hour :(
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen After severe rechearch I have concluded Violet does not like to call me shirley. [/quote] You're epic, man! :D
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Alex deadshot I assume everyone's there so they can act like real floodians and not get banned.[/quote] We get banned more over there than I've ever seen anywhere else D:
        Add more answer options

• After severe rechearch I have concluded Violet does not like to call me shirley.
        Add more answer options

• The downtime thread was....certainly not a good idea. You guys aren't intelligent enough to be trusted with such a thing.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.