JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 5:17:07 PM

Do you eat rice? If so, what do you eat it with?

I eat rice all the time. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even at snack time. For breakfast, I eat rice with bacon and ketchup, for lunch, I eat rice with fish and pork, and for dinner, I have rice with curry. Sometimes, I eat rice on it's own just for the heck of it. Also, I make onigiri(rice balls) for my break times at work. I love rice. Now commence the discussion about your rice preferences!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nope. I'm not a big fan of any Asian foods, which is a shame because I love the women.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Rice and chicken.
    Add more answer options

• White rice butter sugar. DERP
    Add more answer options

• With a touch of Soy Sauce!
    Add more answer options

• Rice is for grunts.
    Add more answer options

• Rice is usually just for texture. Plain white rice has no flavor at all unless you add butter or soy sauce.
    Add more answer options

• I eat with curry, chilli chicken and chicken goulash usually.
    Add more answer options

• Bananas.
    Add more answer options

• Curry and Korma all the time.
    Add more answer options

• Milk and sugar
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix1710 I'll sometimes eat rice with corn and butter mixed in..... Now that I've said that out loud it sounds so nasty.[/quote] Actually that sounds pretty good....
    Add more answer options

• I eat rice quite often (I'm half Chinese) with either a spoon or chopsticks. It's usually served with most of the meals that I eat for dinner.
    Add more answer options

• Curry and Chilli mostly.
    Add more answer options

• I'll sometimes eat rice with corn and butter mixed in..... Now that I've said that out loud it sounds so nasty.
    Add more answer options

• Rice noodles are awesome.
    Add more answer options

• I eat a very dirty rice! It so delicious! Oh and I eat it with my mouth.
    Add more answer options

• For breakfast I like it with eggs and sausages. For dinner, I eat it with meat and fish.
    Add more answer options

• It depends really. I eat rice with a lot of stuff. It all depends on the meal.
    Add more answer options

• -broccoli -fish -squid -crab -curry -bulgogi -anything China [Edited on 01.08.2013 9:42 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Well, we eat rice with everything here. There's a saying, "If you haven't eaten rice, you haven't eat"
    Add more answer options

• Pork
    Add more answer options

• Thai Chicken Red Curry
    Add more answer options

• Curry
    Add more answer options

• With Chinese food? Chopsticks
    Add more answer options

• Fried rice with eggs, vegetables, and soy sauce on the rare occasion that I order Chinese food.
    Add more answer options

• Rice is nice
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.