JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 4:53:52 PM
Nuchey

Do you want Microsoft to make an "Xbox 720"?

I say "Xbox 720" cause I have no idea what they would call it. Anyways, should Microsoft make a new console? I think they should, but only if it is vastly different than the Xbox 360. It also better not be super expensive.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Dark Spookula: 12/28/2015 8:03:10 AM
    Dark Spookula
    Dark Spookula

het - old

[quote] It also better not be super expensive.[/quote] Ah hah ha ha ha
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jakster11 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 yes an no yes because I want new tech no because I dont want to pay for a new xbox [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 yes an no yes because I want new tech no because I dont want to pay for a new xbox [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Not really, but the 360 is getting outdated
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie I think they should just call it "The Xbox." Yes, I do want it. Why would I want gaming to have no innovation?[/quote] They should just call it 'The new Xbox' or 'The Next Xbox', like what Apple do with their products.[/quote]I thought of "The neXt Box." But I think that was a wee bit hokey.
    Add more answer options

• They should call it "NetfliXbox"
    Add more answer options

• They need to. The 360 is outdated and as of Halo 4 its boundaries have well and truly been hit.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie I think they should just call it "The Xbox." Yes, I do want it. Why would I want gaming to have no innovation?[/quote] They should just call it 'The new Xbox' or 'The Next Xbox', like what Apple do with their products.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx Shut up. [/quote] No U. OP: Yes I would but only if halo becomes good again. If not it's no. PS4 will obviously will next generation.
    Add more answer options

• I'm fairly certain with all of there money they could make it spin a bit more.
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

yes an no yes because I want new tech no because I dont want to pay for a new xbox
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jakster11 I like your rock, can I join you under there?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Nope I would rather they come up with a more original name than the "720"
    Add more answer options

• I think they should just call it "The Xbox." Yes, I do want it. Why would I want gaming to have no innovation?
    Add more answer options

• I like your rock, can I join you under there?
    Add more answer options

• Shut up.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.