JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/8/2013 4:00:22 PM

i want bungie back

Halo 4 sucks because it looks to much like call of duty. The armor of halo reach is great but halo 4 armor sucks. I played all halo games and i told my friends that they should buy a Xbox with halo because i told them that the game was awesome. Wat i want to say is bungie your the best. and i want you back!!!!!!!!!! You created halo take it back. :-D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Chief[/quote] Lol. OT: They've moved on to better things. You should stay, they're going to reveal some big things in the future. [Edited on 01.08.2013 8:24 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it was right for Bungie to move on. Let 343i and Microsoft do all the milking they want. A new world awaits us. [Edited on 01.08.2013 8:13 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Just play a little Halo 3 and you'll feel much better
    Add more answer options

• Be brave.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] soulguard Destiny awaits.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Bungie has moved on to bigger and better things.
    Add more answer options

• As much it it pains me to say this... it is time to wait and see what Bungie will bring us next, and let go of Halo. It was fun, we had some great memories, but it is time to move on. Destiny awaits.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie never owned the IP to Halo, so that would pretty much be impossible. They decided to move on to bigger and better things. You can only make Halo games for so long until it becomes a dull and tiresome process. Just look at Infinity Ward.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.