JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 2:24:58 PM

How much did you weigh when you were born?

What is the normal weight when you are born? How much did you weigh? I was lighter than some, but not too light. about 3 kg, I think [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:26 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 9 pounds..Yet surprisingly I'm still 30-40 pounds under weight for my age and height currently. They thought I was going to be a beefy person back then. [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:54 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Over 9000
    Add more answer options

• 3.5kg or something, not too sure.
    Add more answer options

• I don't know. Less than 1 stone I would assume.
    Add more answer options

• I don't know the exact weight but I apparently was very light.
    Add more answer options

• average, just like I'm atm.
    Add more answer options

• 5 pounds 7 ounces.
    Add more answer options

• I doubt most people know it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.