JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 2:14:25 PM

Neti Pot Nasal Flush

Anybody use one? I've been having reoccurring sinus infections and I hear they're amazing. I gotta know. [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:15 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darkm0d Just make sure you use filtered water. Not that the chances are THAT high (unless you get water from your local backwater swamp) but, you don't want any brain-eating amoebas. [/quote]As long as you're using tap water, you should be fine. Those things are usually found in warm, stagnant water, and tap water is neither.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've used it once when my head-cold was really bad. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQm7YpxgOnA]This guy does a pretty good job at it. LOL[/url]Excluding from when he puts in coffee and...yaahh. Just the water and powder stuff. [Edited on 01.08.2013 8:42 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xxMayDay31xx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll This was better when you had the title as "Nasal Douche" OP.[/quote] I agree, but I was worried about it being Ninja bait. [/quote] Change it back, it is quite appropriate for this situation lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll This was better when you had the title as "Nasal Douche" OP.[/quote] I agree, but I was worried about it being Ninja bait.
    Add more answer options

• Just make sure you use filtered water. Not that the chances are THAT high (unless you get water from your local backwater swamp) but, you don't want any brain-eating amoebas.
    Add more answer options

• They work well, but the effects don't last a long time.
    Add more answer options

• They are kind of awkward to use, but they work great.
    Add more answer options

• God, I -blam!- hated those. I had allergies and my father is a pediatrician. So, I got to experience the joys of having salt water scald my sinuses. [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:25 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• yep, they work, give it a try
    Add more answer options

• This was better when you had the title as "Nasal Douche" OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll wut[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• nope.
    Add more answer options

• wut
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.