JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 2:05:25 PM

How did this start?

So I woke up this moring, and I found out that there was this thing called "Cut4Bieber". People started cutting themselves because Justin Bieber smoked a joint? Turns out this was a hoax set up by "Internet trolls" Flood? Is there something you need to tell me? How did this happen/who was responsible? Discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lord Gwyn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote] Did they do more? I mean, this was pretty big... Could the Flood achieve something like this?[/quote] I hope we never attempt something like this.[/quote] I dont even know what it was. Why do people cut themselves for this?[/quote] To be really honest, they were probably going to cut themselves anyway but decided to get attention from it by jumping on the bandwagon. Also, many of the images of cutting which were posted and subsequently picked up by news organizations were recycled from other sites like Tumblr.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lord Gwyn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote] Did they do more? I mean, this was pretty big... Could the Flood achieve something like this?[/quote] I hope we never attempt something like this.[/quote] I dont even know what it was. Why do people cut themselves for this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote] Did they do more? I mean, this was pretty big... Could the Flood achieve something like this?[/quote] I hope we never attempt something like this.
    Add more answer options

• This thread is getting more and more hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote] Did they do more? I mean, this was pretty big... Could the Flood achieve something like this?[/quote] Eeynope.
    Add more answer options

• I have no idea. We're together, OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Flee4Me I think we all know 9gag is responsible for this. They're usually behind sick things like this.[/quote] Most people sayit was /b/... But I did see a pic on 9gag, of a tweet from Bieber, saying 9gag was responsible...
    Add more answer options

• I think we all know 9gag is responsible for this. They're usually behind sick things like this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote] Did they do more? I mean, this was pretty big... Could the Flood achieve something like this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jump Into Hell [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen https://www.chan.orb/b [/quote] wat[/quote] I browse .orb get on my level.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen Yesterday. https://www.chan.orb/b created a YRYL thread. Anon brainfart results in #cut4bieber idea More then 100 anons make fake twitters and start a sjitstorm. Media is unaware of trollbait and follow the herde like they always do.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen https://www.chan.orb/b created a YRYL thread. [/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen https://www.chan.orb/b [/quote] wat
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Player3Th0mas1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen Yesterday. https://www.chan.orb/b created a YRYL thread. Anon brainfart results in #cut4bieber idea More then 100 anons make fake twitters and start a sjitstorm. Media is unaware of trollbait and follow the herde like they always do.[/quote] lol! 4chan has a win![/quote] They have many
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen Yesterday. https://www.chan.orb/b created a YRYL thread. Anon brainfart results in #cut4bieber idea More then 100 anons make fake twitters and start a sjitstorm. Media is unaware of trollbait and follow the herde like they always do.[/quote] lol! 4chan has a win!
    Add more answer options

• Yesterday. https://www.chan.orb/b created a YRYL thread. Anon brainfart results in #cut4bieber idea More then 100 anons make fake twitters and start a sjitstorm. Media is unaware of trollbait and follow the herde like they always do.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll /b/ Like always.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• 4chan tricked retards who know no better.
    Add more answer options

• /b/ Like always.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.