JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/8/2013 1:51:27 PM

if the new hotness comes out on your bday?

that would be a pretty nice gift, what would you think about bungie sending you a bday card on your bday if the hotness was released on your bday? you would need to prove it was your bday also if it turned out that way. yorkie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Guys! It's confirmed that Bungie.next will come out on my birthday at the end of November!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welp, if today is THE day, then Happy Birthday to whomever!
    Add more answer options

• My B-day is near the end of January so I hope it comes sooner.
    Add more answer options

• I'd rather not wait two more months.
    Add more answer options

• I hope the hell not considering mine is on December 29th.
    Add more answer options

If you guys really want to wait for October, then be my guests. Personally I want to see B.next this January.
    Add more answer options

• October is a little far off, but I wouldn't mind.
    Add more answer options

• I doubt it will be in September.
    Add more answer options

• January 13th. *Crosses finger*
    Add more answer options

• I stopped having B-Days. You're all stuck with the current version, [i][b]forever[/i][/b]!!!!
    Add more answer options

• December 10. That's a little bit of a wait.
    Add more answer options

• Mine is in March, so it would give me more time to become a Mythic member, but I'd rather not wait for it.
    Add more answer options

• My Birthday was like 2 weeks or so ago, I don't want to wait nearly a year...
    Add more answer options

• My birthday is on the 22nd. Hopefully it comes out by then.
    Add more answer options

• July 6 LOL
    Add more answer options

• Mine is February 14th so that's not probably going to happen. But a card would be nice, yeah.
    Add more answer options

• I'd tell you all, 'You're welcome," before collecting my royalties for all my hard work. But then, mine is in just over two weeks and I don't wanna wait for the New Hawtness that long so...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.