JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 1:26:10 PM

MLP Weirdo Caught Doing... Things... To Ponies

[url=http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news/50344658?lite=&lite=obnetwork#50344658]Dead serious[/url].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If it isn't bronys then it's furries
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczrscYA4B1qdvatvo1_500.jpg] mlp fans redirect here [/url] Before you get any more weird ideas. [/quote] I knew this would be the Lyra doll. Bronies aren't all like that y'know, especially since most of the attention whores left during the interlude between seasons. [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:07 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczrscYA4B1qdvatvo1_500.jpg] mlp fans redirect here [/url] Before you get any more weird ideas. [/quote] *facepalm*
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczrscYA4B1qdvatvo1_500.jpg] mlp fans redirect here [/url] Before you get any more weird ideas.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zeog >Claims it's MLP fan >Video says nothing about that [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obamasauce [/quote] ALWAYS DA TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT DA TRUTH. False titles for Hot topics woo[/quote] QFT.
    Add more answer options

• Bestiality, not even once.
    Add more answer options

• I feel sorry for those ponies.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mvyorkie009 that woman would go to jail for murder because she is not in danger and she is threatening him. yorkie [/quote]She'd be shooting a man trespassing on private property with malicious intent. He's already beaten an attack dog to death, I'd say she's in the clear for self defense.
    Add more answer options

• Well friendship is magic.
    Add more answer options

• I'm glad i'm not his [i]neigh[/i]bor. [Edited on 01.08.2013 5:45 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frequency99poopy Still not going to touch it.[/quote] Stay away from that bad MSNBC link. If you click on it it's going to take your computer behind IE and fill it full of viruses.
    Add more answer options

• Florida. That state where's it's legal to marry your first cousin, but it's illegal to have sexy time with animals.
    Add more answer options

• Still not going to touch it.
    Add more answer options

• >Claims it's MLP fan >Video says nothing about that [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obamasauce [/quote] ALWAYS DA TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT DA TRUTH. False titles for Hot topics woo
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ason Unique He was probably just horsing around.[/quote] 10/10[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ason Unique He was probably just horsing around.[/quote] 10/10
    Add more answer options

• Here's the Flood's hourly flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamebait!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frequency99poopy I'm not touching that link with a 10 foot pole. Lock this thread ninja.[/quote] If you hover your mouse thing over the link it shows the URL.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frequency99poopy I'm not touching that link with a 10 foot pole. Lock this thread ninja.[/quote]Our daily dose of stupid on the Flood right here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frequency99poopy I'm not touching that link with a 10 foot pole. Lock this thread ninja.[/quote] LOL its MSNBC.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] joedanny96 Your logic.[/quote] Another person has missed the point. I didn't say that because it's a routine thing so it shouldn't matter. I said it because this thread is not only about disturbing content, but it serves as nothing more than an invitation for more of that pony crap. [Edited on 01.08.2013 5:38 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Tartan 118
    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

That's just sick.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Thousand Changes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lord Gwyn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Thousand Changes Who cares? Murder isn't anything new. [/quote] Murderer detected.[/quote] I knew somebody would say that. As disturbing as it is, people get killed all the time.[/quote] Your logic.
    Add more answer options

• Oh baby baby it's a wild world...
    Add more answer options

• that woman would go to jail for murder because she is not in danger and she is threatening him. yorkie
    Add more answer options

• Disgusting.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.