JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 1:12:24 PM

What site would you compare The Flood to? Why?

T4R! I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess. [Edited on 01.08.2013 5:12 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bookshelf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o T4R! I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess.[/quote]No.[/quote] Explain, bookshelf.[/quote]This site isn't an image board. This site doesn't have [i]adult images[/i]( for the sake of the word filter) everywhere. This site is full of angsty teenagers, and /b/ for the most part is full of angsty young adults. The only ways they're similar are both /b/ and flood are overall cesspools of stupidity and crap, and both sites are considered random. So for their portion of the website (/b/ to 4chan and flood to Bnet), sure, they're kind of almost alike in name only. If you knew anything about the sites though, they're almost nothing alike.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jump Into Hell 9gag[/quote] *twitches*
    Add more answer options

• You can tell by the way some people post that they probably frequent /b/ as well.
    Add more answer options

• 9gag
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORTO_hi Halo Waypoint. But they're better than us though.[/quote] How dare you! /opinion
    Add more answer options

• How about comparing it to any other off topic forum on a video game website :\ there's tons of other sites just like this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o T4R! I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess.[/quote] No. /b/ actually does stuff that is funny/immature. The Flood just does immature. Never have I ever seen an organized event on the Flood that would affect other websites. I can't even compare the Flood to anything else, because it is unique.
    Add more answer options

• This is a forum not an image board lol OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bookshelf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o T4R! I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess.[/quote]No.[/quote] Explain, bookshelf.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o T4R! I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess.[/quote]No.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JFKES [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam There is no other.[/quote][/quote] This. I've never been to a site anywhere that was similar to the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• The YouTube comments. Just a bit less mind numbing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam There is no other.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam Nothing compares, nothing compares to you <3[/quote] for some reason while I was on /b/, I just thought, "Hey Flood is [i]almost[/i] like this, only... less dead bodies."
    Add more answer options

• Nothing compares, nothing compares to you <3
    Add more answer options

• Halo Waypoint. But they're better than us though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leospartan30o I say 4chan, 'cause, you know, /b/ I guess.[/quote]wat
    Add more answer options

• Lol, this is far softer than 4chan. Too bad 4chan has a terrible layout.
    Add more answer options

• Waypoint.
    Add more answer options

• There is no other.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.