JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/8/2013 1:06:13 PM
Progo

More Forum Ranks In B.Next

Does anyone else hope for higher forum ranks in Bungie.next? Of course I'm still years away from mythic, but I think it would be cool to either make the blue bar rare again, or invent a new bar for the ultimate elders. (I know there are the adjectives on the names, but they aren't as noticeable)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't wait to get Mythic of the Master Mythics Most Important Person of Extreme Mythics To the Max!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hope the tides are reversed, so Member is the highest level, and Exalted Mythic is the base title.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen I hope the trust rating will be reset. [/quote] That would be pointless.... I hope they add more Prefixes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rell57 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 Two titles is all we need really: - '05 members - members[/quote]Agreed.[/quote] I concur.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen I hope the trust rating will be reset. [/quote]Nah. That would be horrible. [Edited on 01.08.2013 6:36 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I hope the trust rating will be reset.
    Add more answer options

HANTER
    HANTER

bored - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OMARRCHR I hope for different forum ranks, not for more of them.[/quote]I support no change whatsoever. Even though my title tells me that i'm old. ... I do feel old i guess.
    Add more answer options

• I hope for different forum ranks, not for more of them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rell57 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam Progress bars. /idea[/quote]NOOOOOO! That will make it Bungie.net: Reach :([/quote]Instead of "I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING THE RULES MEMBER", I'd prefer a progress bar. Instead of "I AM SO CLOSE TO MYTHIC, BUT MY MODERATION HISTORY KICKED ME IN THE ASS MEMBER", I'd prefer a progress bar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam Progress bars. /idea[/quote]NOOOOOO! That will make it Bungie.net: Reach :(
    Add more answer options

• Progress bars. /idea
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mastergee No. They should just be removed altogether, they are pathetic.[/quote]You mad bro?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] QuirkyNate [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 Two titles is all we need really: - '07 members - members[/quote] Nah, we need only need Mythic and Members. The only people who can have Mythic are the ones who had it before the update.[/quote]I could live with that. But we'll see what happens.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 Two titles is all we need really: - '06 members - members[/quote]Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• No. They should just be removed altogether, they are pathetic.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 Two titles is all we need really: - '07 members - members[/quote] Nah, we need only need Mythic and Members. The only people who can have Mythic are the ones who had it before the update.
    Add more answer options

• Two titles is all we need really: - '07 members - members
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.