JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 11:39:09 AM

Ultimate question abouy gurls.

Is it possible for a girls ass cheeks to vibrate at 100000mph?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Uhmmm....what is up with bumping old site threads these days?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I get the feeling that Cr1TiKaL (Penguinz0) once said that.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • If they are vibrating that fast would they have to be strapped down? I'm thinking if they are sitting they would be vibrating across the floor.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Flood Emperor Mine can(srs)[/quote]How do you control your butt cheekz when they are vibrating at 100000mph?
      Add more answer options

• yes
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Conster 110 Stop stealing my avatar image. OT: Um...not sure how to respond.[/quote]Pfft, yours.
      Add more answer options

• If you convert a diesel cruise ship engine to activate a vibrator they would.
      Add more answer options

• Only if your the very best, like no one every was.
      Add more answer options

• Mine can(srs)
      Add more answer options

• Stop stealing my avatar image. OT: Um...not sure how to respond.
      Add more answer options

• Only in rap videos
      Add more answer options

• I love these threads.
      Add more answer options

• why would you need to know exactly? also, how bout dem pokemans? [Edited on 01.08.2013 3:41 AM PST]
      Add more answer options

• Yours dont?
      Add more answer options

• only when stored in a pokeball
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.