JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 11:22:01 AM

What are you afraid of?

Whatever it is, go out there and overcome your fear...unless it results in death.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I fear someone breaking into my house while I'm not home and living in my basement. My dad told me a story about how this happened to an old woman down the street from him when he was a kid. Some guy escaped from jail and was living in her basement then killed her. Also I fear being alone outside at night. Just the amount of creepy stories I've heard freaks me out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• mom jeans
    Add more answer options

• I fear death and want to avoid it at all costs.
    Add more answer options

• my greatest fear is /b. the horror... the horror.
    Add more answer options

• [i]The wind...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Girls
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WinyPit82 Spiders n' clowns. [/quote] Get bit by a spider and become spiderman. Go to a circus, look a clown in the face for 10 seconds, and then dropkick him.
    Add more answer options

• i really dont know 0.0
    Add more answer options

• Spiders n' clowns.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 My biggest fear is not dying, what now OP?[/quote] Go overcome it.
    Add more answer options

• My biggest fear is not dying, what now OP?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.