JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 7:50:50 AM

How do you feel about OC, California?

I think it's a hella overrated place. Show sucked too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx I'll let you have your fun. You'll be dead soon anyway.[/quote] o___________O
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll stop being an ass.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate. [/quote] LOL I feel bad but LOL [/quote] We're all friends here.[/quote] Fast forwarding to 2013 here... you wish you could be my friend.[/quote] You wish you were good enough to make sammiches for me. Ha. Jk. That was actually a little mean.[/quote] I'll let you have your fun. You'll be dead soon anyway.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx Fast forwarding to 2013 here... you wish you could be my friend.[/quote] You wish you were good enough to make sammiches for me. Ha. Jk. That was actually a little mean.[/quote] Wow!! That's messed up. OC I'm sure you would be an AMAZING sammich maker for a guy some day. haha
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay. [/quote] OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate. [/quote] LOL I feel bad but LOL [/quote] We're all friends here.[/quote] Fast forwarding to 2013 here... you wish you could be my friend.[/quote] You wish you were good enough to make sammiches for me. Ha. Jk. That was actually a little mean.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay. [/quote] OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate. [/quote] LOL I feel bad but LOL [/quote] We're all friends here.[/quote] Fast forwarding to 2013 here... you wish you could be my friend.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay. [/quote] OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate. [/quote] LOL I feel bad but LOL [/quote] We're all friends here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rst7503 Wait...Parking garage...near border of Irvine and Newport Beach...expensive cars? Would you perchance be referring to the apartment complex on the 405 near Boomers and John Wayne?[/quote]There's a few in that general area, but yes. I wont specify which complex...just because.[/quote] Of course. I obviously live in Irvine/Newport Beach to be able to deduce the apartment complex's general location. But yeah, that's as far as I'd go
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay. [/quote] OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate. [/quote] LOL I feel bad but LOL
    Add more answer options

• I've never been. I live right above Cali but I don't go there often. I did plan to go to San Diego this summer to visit an old friend and possibly hit up comic con.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay. [/quote] OC is lucky she has the right to vote. Let alone decide my fate.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold What a creepy thing to say. [/quote] Haha you should have intervened sooner! Jk[/quote] I would of had I been around haha [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold lol I know. I just like to see if I can get people to backtrack like you just did haha I have no issues with you Boomer.[/quote] Good. We're all friends here.[/quote] We'll see. You didn't pay this months fee of being allowed to tell people you know me, but I can let it slide if OC says it's okay.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold lol I know. I just like to see if I can get people to backtrack like you just did haha I have no issues with you Boomer.[/quote] Good. We're all friends here.
    Add more answer options

• This thread is nothing but OC ridiculing me. This is a bunch of bologna.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold What a creepy thing to say. [/quote] Haha you should have intervened sooner! Jk
    Add more answer options

• lol I know. I just like to see if I can get people to backtrack like you just did haha I have no issues with you Boomer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold What a creepy thing to say. [/quote] This is the internet. It's nothing but jokes.
    Add more answer options

• What a creepy thing to say.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold Wow. Love is in the air on Bungie. OC Boomer will be the child's name I assume? [/quote] You're our child. You see, we had a threesome with your mother. Now you have a step-mother, OC, and I'm your new daddy. Ya dig?[/quote] Inappropriate. It's one thing for you to bang my mother but ruining the name of OC? Not okay. [/quote] Nothing is being ruined, except for your mothers sugarwalls.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold Wow. Love is in the air on Bungie. OC Boomer will be the child's name I assume? [/quote] You're our child. You see, we had a threesome with your mother. Now you have a step-mother, OC, and I'm your new daddy. Ya dig?[/quote] Inappropriate. It's one thing for you to bang my mother but ruining the name of OC? Not okay.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold Wow. Love is in the air on Bungie. OC Boomer will be the child's name I assume? [/quote] You're our child. You see, we had a threesome with your mother. Now you have a step-mother, OC, and I'm your new daddy. Ya dig?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rst7503 Wait...Parking garage...near border of Irvine and Newport Beach...expensive cars? Would you perchance be referring to the apartment complex on the 405 near Boomers and John Wayne?[/quote]There's a few in that general area, but yes. I wont specify which complex...just because.
    Add more answer options

• Wow. Love is in the air on Bungie. OC Boomer will be the child's name I assume?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] aTALLmidget [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R WE'RE POLAR OPPOSITES, GURL.[/quote] Wait wait... I started making a list of everything we have in common: I'll edit this if I ever think of something.[/quote] Clever. That's something we both have in common.[/quote] You guys make me want to slam my face through a glass pane.[/quote] Good.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] aTALLmidget [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xl OC Girl lx I'm starting to think our relationship is not going to work. And we had so much in common too :([/quote] WE'RE POLAR OPPOSITES, GURL.[/quote] Wait wait... I started making a list of everything we have in common: I'll edit this if I ever think of something.[/quote] Clever. That's something we both have in common.[/quote] You guys make me want to slam my face through a glass pane.[/quote] Good.
    Add more answer options

• Wait...Parking garage...near border of Irvine and Newport Beach...expensive cars? Would you perchance be referring to the apartment complex on the 405 near Boomers and John Wayne?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.