JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 6:22:21 AM

You've been given a blank check for your car

What do you with it? What upgrades if any? Maybe you simply pay it off?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Agent Peeps [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mvyorkie009 200 million dollars...does it just have to be on the car? yorkie[/quote]I said blank check, go big![/quote]100 trillion dollars!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I lease, so I would use the money for something else. Maybe to get the trees trimmed around my house...
    Add more answer options

• First and foremost i'd pay off my note, then i'd hope for enough to fix the cosmetic damage and then upgrade the suspension.
    Add more answer options

• I'd pay for college. Don't have a car.
    Add more answer options

• I fully upgrade the car with every practical and impractical upgrade I can manage. Then I scrap and/or cannibalize it order to harvest components for a time machine. With that, I'll travel 500 years into the future to find a warthog (if time doesn't allow for the development of an actual Warthog LRV, I'll still steal a car equivalent from 500 years in the future) and take it back home. And that is what I'd do with a blank check.
    Add more answer options

• I would have the most doped out Civic you ever saw.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mvyorkie009 200 million dollars...does it just have to be on the car? yorkie[/quote]I said blank check, go big!
    Add more answer options

• Well since I don't have a car I would probably buy one and [url=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/02/abt_audir8_002lo.jpg]this[/url] is my dream car.
    Add more answer options

• Mine is paid off, so I'd trade it in then use that money plus the check to buy me something fancy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General Noobus Port and starboard attachments[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• A Cosworth long block.
    Add more answer options

• Port and starboard attachments
    Add more answer options

• Upgrades galore. New engine, turbo, take out the stock speakers and add some decent ones plus a sub, new radio system. Maybe thats it. I can't think of anything else to do to a forester. I'd lower it but i like having my car higher off the ground. New headlights and tail lights, change the muffler, fix the wheel alignment blah blah blah.
    Add more answer options

• pay off the car and get a subwoofer installed. And a spoiler. And a paint job.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squiggy I'll buy myself a car...since I don't have one.[/quote] And I'll get an Audi because it's a blank check. Wait..what? You drive a minivan? [Edited on 01.07.2013 10:39 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarkFanous I wish you'd made this thread about a week ago so I could fix my Toyota Previa :/ at the moment everythign on the cars that I own run perfectly fine.[/quote] this! Fix my PREVIA
    Add more answer options

• I would actually have a car.
    Add more answer options

• I'll buy myself a car...since I don't have one.
    Add more answer options

• Take my Monte Carlo, replace the entire front end, a 3 foot hydraulics package, 42 inch toyo open countrys, push button 4x4, flowmaster from the headers back, and lastly a god damned auxiliary jack.
    Add more answer options

• Pay it off. I'll sure save a ton of mun muns.
    Add more answer options

• And lasers. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Quitonmee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Miss Ginger Attach wings.[/quote]Stay away from me.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Miss Ginger Attach wings.[/quote]Stay away from me.
    Add more answer options

• 200 million dollars...does it just have to be on the car? yorkie
    Add more answer options

• I would use it on my Mach 1, probably do more upgrades :)
    Add more answer options

• Purchase awesome new car and also hundreds of thousands worth of fuel vouchers.
    Add more answer options

• I wish you'd made this thread about a week ago so I could fix my Toyota Previa :/ at the moment everythign on the cars that I own run perfectly fine.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.