JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2004 2:03:38 PM
Atsumi

The bees are attacking!!

Check out the heading on my school's website. [url=http://www.linn.k12.mo.us] here [/url] It says "Bee your best- Bee respectful"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And somehow that wouldn't surprise me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi Check out the heading on my school's website. [url=http://www.linn.k12.mo.us] here [/url] It says "Bee your best- Bee respectful"[/quote] *[i]And somewhere in New Mambasa a thread is made telling everyone that the school system is somehow connected with the ilovebees.com mystery[/i]*
    Add more answer options

• theres a hornets nest on my back porch. i usually open my window and throw -blam!- at it,then close the window real quick.
    Add more answer options

• I hate bees, too. I'm boycotting Honey Nut Cheerios and other honey products. Except for the honey Teddy Grahams. They kick ass.
    Add more answer options

• im officially afraid of bees and camels. (the camels are another story)
    Add more answer options

• [Snotty chearleader voice] Like Oh my God! [/Snotty chearleader voice]
    Add more answer options

• IM FREAKIN OUT!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote]The bees are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEYRE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!![/quote] I feel your pain.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi Check out the heading on my school's website. [url=http://www.linn.k12.mo.us] here [/url] It says "Bee your best- Bee respectful"[/quote] The bees are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEYRE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Yes, the bees are also becoming more active at my school. Stay away from trashcans. Bees be everywhere.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.