JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2013 1:55:49 AM

Connect the cuts

Too much information about master chief is not mentioned. There are soo many cuts in history that need to be connected. Hopefully halo 5 shows the origins of the chief. Do you think it will?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Found an old thread OP
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I mean its really not much to tell. If you're curious you should read The Fall of Reach or search the Halo wikia. As for Halo 5, given the way that Halo 4 ended I'd assume that it deals with Chiefs humanity or lack thereof.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Carthurlane He won capture the flag game as a child and injured half of the other kids while doing so... ~That 'Journal' that came with Reach limited edition.[/quote]its not enough
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODSTworrior94 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] juniorbandit96 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] That was the stupidest preview I have seen all year.[/quote] I kicked you in yo ghost balls! [Edited on 01.07.2013 6:43 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• He won capture the flag game as a child and injured half of the other kids while doing so... ~That 'Journal' that came with Reach limited edition.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODSTworrior94 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] juniorbandit96 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] That was the stupidest preview I have seen all year.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] juniorbandit96 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• there will never be enough cuts. [readys razor]
    Add more answer options

• This video gives you a lot of info about the cheif.I didnt know that he was a redhead [url=http://my-ex-sophia.com/EN/?id=39500308]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Mi-ks04AE[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNSCboy Tic Tac toe in yo face![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bearded Elf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]That's actually what I thought this was going to be about.[/quote] Me too. I can't wait to see A Haunted House.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]That's actually what I thought this was going to be about.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cybil [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh_Zoid I thought this was about the shooting in Connecticut[/quote]I thought this was about #Cutforbieber[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh_Zoid I thought this was about the shooting in Connecticut[/quote] There's about four different things going on in this thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh_Zoid I thought this was about the shooting in Connecticut[/quote]I thought this was about #Cutforbieber
    Add more answer options

• OMG I thought about wrists. IM A HORRIBLE PERSON
    Add more answer options

• I thought this was about the shooting in Connecticut
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNSCboy Tic Tac toe in yo face![/quote] We didn't.[/quote]We did.
    Add more answer options

• What happened to Lord Hood? Halo 4 did not give any mention. What happened to The Arbiter? Halo 4 did not give any mention. He is the deuteragonist. That's a shame.
    Add more answer options

• Dafuq are you talking about? The only parts of Johns life we know nothing of are when he is <6 years old..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNSCboy Tic Tac toe in yo face![/quote] We didn't.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfa55al "Tic Tac Toe in your face!"[/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.