JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/8/2013 12:50:26 AM

What playlist do you run?

What's your favourite and best playlist? Personally I enjoy team doubles. When I last played I think I went on a big win streak. I also got 2 overkills(obligatory boasting)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why did someone bump this?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Terrorizer
    Terrorizer

Spreading fear since '95 - old

Team slayer or multi team.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by A 3 Legged Goat: 1/16/2013 11:48:57 PM
    Loved playing Team Objective with FISHY THE LeGeNd and co. back in the day. Before that was Invasion with the HWM and BTB in Halo 3.
    Add more answer options

• Kill Confirmed
    Add more answer options

• Swat and Team Snipers. Swat to me is like practice for playing Team Snipers. I'm more of a competitive player, having 23 and 24 kills in two of my recent team snipers match. (so many noobs lol) In Swat I'm always cautious around corners cause' all shots are one hit to the head. (we all know that)
    Add more answer options

• Never run in the playlist .... far to many sharp objects. Someone may fall and get hurt.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • tdm_hightower
      Add more answer options

• Doubles is my favourite from a set up point of view. imo 2 vs 2 is the most competitive gametype for people going into matchmaking on their own. However doubles got TU, so I went back to Team Slayer. The last relic of true Reach (balanced sandbox, challenging gameplay)
      Add more answer options

• Generally I'm in Swat. I still greatly enjoy Firefight, but for most of my time I'm in Swat.
      Add more answer options

• Firefight. No player can kill me in that game mode.
      Add more answer options

• The lobby.
      Add more answer options

• lolreach
      Add more answer options

CrunchyBoi23
      CrunchyBoi23

Enough dirt on you to murder you. - old

Invasion, #7 in Canada
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.