JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/7/2013 6:58:49 AM
Todge

Something strange on Bnet Mobile

This happened a while ago, but im just now getting around to making a thread about it. I was browsing the flood on my iphone when i noticed a strange looking caveman thing on all the icons. Not sure what it is and it hasnt happened since then. PICS ------------- [url=http://i.imgur.com/R8WRu.png]Number 1[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/QCDEn.png]Closeup [/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/o3bht.png]Another [/url] Thoughts on this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That is a lot of Berserks, you need some soulless/archers and dwarfs to take em out long range. If they get close get your warriors up there. [Edited on 01.07.2013 5:00 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what is this
    Add more answer options

• This happened to me when I browsed Bungie.net on an iPhone as well, except banner ads became a distorted version of Joeski's avatar and Foman and Grinnial Vex's avatars took over [i]everyone else's[/i].
    Add more answer options

• Bahahahaha! It's an avatar, and there's confusion between the resource links or you edited those.
    Add more answer options

• If only I could turn this on or off willingly. Pimp ninjas everywhere.
    Add more answer options

• I've had a similar thing where the entire starry background was replaced with the Jolly roger emblem.
    Add more answer options

• I've had it too. Except my Bungie.net was actually improved since every icon on the website was the mustache bomb.
    Add more answer options

• I get this on occasion and it's extremely confusing. Like others have said, clearing your cache will fix this problem. Hopefully the Webteam fixed this bug (if it's not the browser's fault) on Bungie.next.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nick Saban Its an avatar picture. Interesting, you have probably already done this but try clearing your cache [/quote]What avatar are you talking about? Ive never seen that before. [/quote] It is on the last page.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nick Saban Its an avatar picture. Interesting, you have probably already done this but try clearing your cache [/quote]What avatar are you talking about? Ive never seen that before.
    Add more answer options

• Try clearing your cache and reopening the tab it looks like an avatar pictures been warped.
    Add more answer options

• Edit: Oh, it's an Avatar? Whoops. [Edited on 01.06.2013 11:03 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Its an avatar picture. Interesting, you have probably already done this but try clearing your cache
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CTN 0452 9 It looks like one of the avatar pictures. Did you try clearing your cache?[/quote]It only happened once, but there arent any avatars that look like that are there?
    Add more answer options

It looks like one of the avatar pictures. Did you try clearing your cache?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.