JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/7/2013 5:11:45 AM
Death

What if...No new members come?

Destiny is released and NO ONE comes to the site to check it out. I know how unlikely this is but still, would you be saddened by this? I know I'd be somewhat disappoint.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I actually had the same thought, hah. I mean, 99% of us likely came mostly due to Halo, so we haven't been around to see a new IP come about. New titles sure, but not new IPs. So... could be scary!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I imagine that Bungie will at least have in-game notices to go check out Bungie.net, like they did in all of their other games. That alone brought in a bunch of members who stuck around for the forums. I'm honestly expecting more than just in-game self advertising though, considering all of this talk about Destiny being "social at its core". I wouldn't worry about a lack of new members. From the sounds of it, it is going to get incredibly crazy and busy around here soon.
    Add more answer options

• It would be awfully lonely...and cold... :(
    Add more answer options

• It'd be very odd.
    Add more answer options

• That'd be a bit disappointing.
    Add more answer options

• I actually wouldn't be surprised.
    Add more answer options

• I would be shocked, but I wouldn't really care.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 Good. I hate new blood. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death Destiny is released and NO ONE comes to the site to check it out. [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• We'd have Bungie.next all to our selves
    Add more answer options

• Then we will continue normally.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 Bungie, I be disappoint[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It would be a bit sad but on the upside at least we would have the forums all to ourselves.
    Add more answer options

• Well that would be disappointing....
    Add more answer options

• I'd be pretty bummed. I can't wait for the Destiny chaos. :)
    Add more answer options

• We will burn the place!
    Add more answer options

• I see new members everyday.
    Add more answer options

• I don't really mind actually.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think that will happen OP, pretty sure we will get attacked with new members when they give more info on the game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass What if the moon wasn't made out of cheese but was really made out of rock? We'll never know.[/quote] Wait, we do know that. It is in fact, cheese.
    Add more answer options

• Then sadface.
    Add more answer options

• The Disembodied Soul will just create more alts and fill them with his captured souls.
    Add more answer options

• Of course new members will come.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't mind but it'll be sad if Bungie didn't manage to attract attention from other gamers.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio I don't think that's possible. A lot of new members already stumble here by chance, and we're in the dark. I can only imagine how many will come once it is advertised like it was in the Halo days.[/quote]Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• They will if you get unlocks and more features for using Bungie.net. *hint, hint
    Add more answer options

• Impossible. :-)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.