JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/7/2013 4:00:15 AM

Please do not change the forum layout

Please Bungie do not change the forum layout too much with Bungie.next I like many people enjoy the forums here for their simplicity and easy navigation. Thank you and have a good day. For discussion value would you mind if the forum layout was drastically changed? This site in my opinion has the best forum layout.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hope they do an overhaul but not go too far into web 2.0 mode.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is most people's wishes but when they change it give it a bit if time, just to get used to it and it will be like nothing has changed at all!
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure they will do a good job.
    Add more answer options

• This layout [i]works[/i] but is a tad stale. I imagine they won't change things entirely and add major improvements.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass Please Bungie do not change the forum layout too much with Bungie.next I like many people enjoy the forums here for their simplicity and easy navigation.[/quote]You're under the assumption that Bungie.next will be a change for the worse, rather than the better. I like to believe that the Webteam knows what they're doing.
    Add more answer options

I've been through a change or two so far with Bungie and I honestly feel that each was an improvement. Have faith, my man.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't miss this layout if it's replaced with one in which you wouln'd have to scroll down past the sticky topics every time.
    Add more answer options

• I agree! I like how it's setup currently, it's easy to navigate and it's easy on the eyes as well.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure it will be awesome. Do not be scared.
    Add more answer options

• TOO LATE! Urk has to be the jerkstore to tell us the spoiler surprise.
    Add more answer options

• I'm also sort of scared of change. However, as always, change can be gotten used too. I'm sure whatever Bungie has planned is just as good as what we have now.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.