JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 7:43:46 PM
Viron

Community: Do you recognise most people on the forums?

Some have been here years, others haven't been here that long - but bottom line do you recognise most of the posters here day in and day out? In my opinion I would say that I know most of the users posting in here, although I do see new members (or members I haven't seen before) posting in the flood and community forums almost everyday (which I think is because that many posters lurk and only post in discussions they feel worth posting in) Whats your opinions on this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

I know, or at least recognize many of the people on the community forum, and in the groups I frequent. If I went to other parts of the site then I wouldn't know most of the people there. Once destiny is announced, or whenever the influx comes, then I go about learning to recognize the new members.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only Mythics
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamerz_Property I'd like to say that I do recognize a lot of members. Mostly for activity and being here for a long amount of time. The more new members I'm not quite sure who they are. :/[/quote]Oh hey Gamerz_Property. I haven't seen you post in a while; you spend too much time in The Flood or maybe I spend too much time in The Septagon.
    Add more answer options

• I'd like to say that I do recognize a lot of members. Mostly for activity and being here for a long amount of time. The more new members I'm not quite sure who they are. :/
    Add more answer options

• Yes, most of them.
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure I recognize a whole lot more than would recognize me.
    Add more answer options

• A few, sure. Most might be pushing it a little bit.
    Add more answer options

• Everyone is known to me.
    Add more answer options

• I'm familiar with most long time posters.
    Add more answer options

• I recognize most of the Floodians.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, especially the ones that also hang out in other forums, like [url=http://gamespot.com]Gamespot[/url], [url=http://www.ign.com]IGN[/url], [url=http://www.nintendoforums.com]Nintendo Forums[/url] or [url=http://www.haloforum.com]HaloForum.com[/url]. [Edited on 01.07.2013 5:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Only a small amount of people I recognize.
    Add more answer options

• I recognize a lot of 'regular' posters. Then they get banned, and I have to start learning names again.
    Add more answer options

• I recognize at least 25% of the posters. There's been much less activity in the darkness.
    Add more answer options

• Yes
    Add more answer options

• Definitely, Ken seems like he's in every single thread. Not sure if that's a good thing.
    Add more answer options

• I recognise the majority of those that I see posting in the Community forum, but elsewhere I recognise far fewer members.
    Add more answer options

• I've been here almost two years, and I can say that I do recognize some names on this site out of the thousands of members here.
    Add more answer options

• I don't recognize hardly anyone. There are a few really obnoxious posters that were beaten into my brain. Unfortunately I do not remember the names of a lot of nicer people. As for me? I I don't post often enough for people to recognize me.
    Add more answer options

• on the community forum, yes. Anywhere else? Only a select few.
    Add more answer options

• There are a few recognizable people on the Flood like Vien and MyNameisCharlie.
    Add more answer options

• I could never recognize every member. However there are a handful of well known names I see daily.
    Add more answer options

• Not most, but probably over a hundred. In those old 'do you recognize the user above you' threads, I used to at least slightly recognize about 40% of the people. That could be because the most active people (and thus more likely to post in those threads) are the ones I recognize anyway, but who knows.
    Add more answer options

• I notice the odd person every so often but no where near "most" people.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BaghdadBean [/quote]I know you! You're the same BaghdadBean that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!
    Add more answer options

• I recognize most of the posters in the community forum, a few of the late night posters in the Flood, and a good handful of people who I've met at PAX and RTX. SonicJohn does have a point though, about this forum having a case of the broken-record-itis. Still, given the dearth of conversational topics during the darkness, it isn't really all that annoying.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.